Today is the last day for lanyards!!

Jeeze Brian. You'd be late for your own wedding right? :)
http://www.menloparkrandd.com/scirocco/lanyard
Not sure if you made it though. Grovel real hard and it may just work. Get up off your knees man! Grovel to Timbo and Jim.
(though the image of a man on his kneess.... Ohhhh well... Never mind :)