From: "Timbo" <timjmcconnell@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 5:38 PM
Subject: I will do Air-Fuel Testing at cincy!

Except this year - I'll be able to do it on both 8v and 16v - and its
a DIGITAL meter!!! muahahah! finally moved into modern times.

I do a duty cycle % test for CIS (8v)
and a mA test for CIS-E (16v) - I have my own fancy test harness now!
Same meter!

I'll also bring my timing gun - so you can check your ignition timing.

I am bringing a bunch of ETKA CDs for everybody - I need either $0.50
or another blank CD in exchange. I will bring 15 discs - and after
that - you'll have to drive into the Wilmington Wal-Mart to get more
blanks. I can burn all day long here - I have a power inverter to run
my laptop off of the car battery.

Also for cincy - I'm going to do a demo of the Megasquirt system in
the car. It's almost finished now, just have to finish up wiring the
sensors tomorrow.

--
Timbo!
Location: Glenside, PA!