Cincy - Anyone heading out of or through the Chicago area?

Yes, Im aware of the distance. And I got my first rocco in '01, I dont
think I qualify as a newb. I wasnt really questioning whether I could
make it from here so much as wondering who else from the area was
going. Ive still got ya beat with driving my Corrado from Seattle to
Chicago then to New Jersey.

;-)

-Juven