IS My auto tranny finally giving up the ghost?

Hey, Neptuno!

I'd like to join in too!! I'm hoping to have my megasquirt all tuned
by then - and the drive will be a good dress rehersal for the big
drive to cincy!! (to make sure I get good MPG!!). I'll offer whatever
help/tools I can - and I think I'll take lots and lots of pictures -
and well make a technote of it!!

--Timbo