OT:Re: Cincy wheel feeler

Phil wrote:

Yeah, I'd like to know if you think those are droopy. I call them large and within 'spec' for gravitational purposes.

So with the new job at GE (*gack* - I worked there once), what does you doos?

First. The job? Re writing the quaility control reports for the senior management and engineers of GE Power Systems. I take daily tours of the plant (Approx 25 foot ball fields in size) from the sheetmetal stamping, to the lathes that turn down slugs that are about 8'x 20' long to learn the terms and technology. Man these guys are good.Cutting the slugs with in 0.001 of an inch? The oil bath floats to hold the rotors off the flanges operate at over 300psi.
What a blast!
As for the tits? Bright and perky save the day. She'd get black eyes in the first round of volley ball :)