umm...

Jason <verboten@michiganvw.org> wrote:    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jason
Date: May 9, 2006 4:41 PM
Subject: Re: umm...
To: roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca

i have posted my cars in the michigan e-mail

But i am the founder and president of Michigan VW Enthusiasts
I have had my share of VWs since i was 19 (about 25) and i am now 27
i am a typical VW lover can never have too many

by day i am an engineer, by night a VW mechanic....when i have the cash lol

Oh yeah, I say that he is going to fit right in with the rest of the Nut House......
  http://bayarea.typepad.com/bayarea/DSC01736.JPG
  Where is that other engineer, nut case, mentor, tranny swapping guru????

  Oh Dan......