Michigan the new VW Hot Spot? was Re: umm...

Daun Eagle <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:     --- Neptuno wrote:

> This Guy is going to be like my neighbour or something
> when I move to Michigan....He seems to have quite a bit
> of work on his hands, but boy it looks like its going to
> be fast when he is done.
>
> Welcome to the list Jason!!!!
>
> El Tony

And I just got the official word from Jason Cammisa ("16v
Jason" - remember him?) that he's moving to Ann Arbor in
July....

Are you Shitting me???? Oh I felt like I was going to be so lonely up there!!!! I know of very few roccos in the area The previous Jason, I think is about 1.5 hrs from Ann Arbor.....

  In any case, when I do leave MD I will miss most of all the camaraderie's of the Boys here, but I am bound to walk the USA and spread the gospel of the Scirocco Church!!!!

  EL Tony