IS My auto tranny finally giving up the ghost?

-----Original Message-----
From: Neptuno

  If I want to make it to Cincy I will need a lot of positive energy from
everyone and a lot of help from my friends in the MDCH.

  So the plan (as much as it pains me) Rodolfo is going to become a 5spd. I
am going to buy Peter's 84.5 that he has in Bear, DE.  I will trailer it
home and then start taking things appart. ie. rodolfo's auto tranny out and
seing what ever else I can prep for the weekend of the 20th where I will
recruit the boys to come over my place and help me finish the deal.

  Sad but hopeful,

  EL Tony

Sounds like a plan!

I was just under the '84 1/2, and noticed, that it has new ball joints, and
rebuilt axles.
I'm pretty sure I redid the rear brakes as well...

Thanks!

Peter
http://thescirocco.com/

Drive the GTI, and save the Scirocco!

Please! Include the previous text in your reply...