Lanyards are ordered/lanyard info/OT: boobs

On 10:29:41 pm 05/08/06 "Jim Ruffi" <sciroccos@earthlink.net> wrote:
> I'd rather the droop than the plastic.

Amen brother.

> And if I could look at that by lifting my own shirt, I wouldn't be
> sitting here with my laptop.

OKay, now I'm getting scared. If you had them, you wouldn't find them too
thrilling to look at, would you? Okay, never mind. Hope I don't have scary
dreams about you Jim...

SCIROCCO CONTENT: (thank God) I drove my MkI last night...he's such a happy
boy!! I'm loving this fuel distributor, I tell you...
Cathy