OT: Help me teach class.

Why not teach a biographical class on car designers and mention the father of the scirocco design and his various automobile designs?

  just a thought...

  El Tony

Greg Pallett <greg.rocco@gmail.com> wrote:
  So, the school I work at is having a field day. Part of that is a
break from the normal classes. We're having classes like "Glory days
of dc go-go" "how to break stuff with your hands" being taught by the
martial arts guy, CHemical demonstrations (exploding hydrogen baloons)
and such.

I've been roped into teaching one. My topic? Interesting european
sports cars (post-war era)

I'm thinking,
Mercedes 300 SL Gullwing
Ferrari F40
Jag xj220
Bugatti 110, veyron
Maclaren F1
Mabe the MGB since it sold so many...

That's the off-the-top-of-my-head list, naturally I'll mention the
Scirocco, both mk1 and mk2.
I have until Friday to figure this out.

Any suguestions?

Thanks!

GP
--
84 Scirocco Wolfsberg - The Red Baron aka Weekend FunWagen
91 Jetta - Still needs a name aka DailyBattleWagen