From: David Utley [mailto:fahrvergnugen@cox.net]
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 10:09 AM
Cc: Scirocco list
Subject: SPAM-LOW: Differences between 16V rear caliper and A2 Caliper?

I have a pair of 16Vs that will not work, and I am going to have to get a
replacement pair.  I can find the A2 style, but not the 16V.  Will these
bolt onto the 16V rear spindles?  Will I have to make any modifications to
make them work?

It's been a while since I was in this neck of the woods, so I would
appreciate any help here...

David