From: Derrick floyd [mailto:tyrone27@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 06, 2006 1:45 AM
To: Org, Scirocco
Subject: blow my damn diff

yea I finally did it.  blow my tranny up tonight at the track.  first run
ran a 15.0 was watching the wideband and it was just DUMPing fuel in at
15psi.  took out fuel and second pass which my buddy recorded.  I ran a
14.1in the pass in the video I cut my best 60' time ever a 2.240  if you
listen to the video real close you can hear where the car back fired in the
top of second going into third gear.  tire pressure was 19psi.
last one I did my burn out and pulled to the line.  when I launched it well
you can hear in the video what happened.  it just sat there blow it
instantly.

best 60' time
[url]http://forum.vwsport.com/pics/data/500/second_run-1.ASF[/url]

Blow tranny
[url]http://forum.vwsport.com/pics/data/500/IMAG0046.ASF[/url]

the push off
[url]http://forum.vwsport.com/pics/data/500/IMAG0047.ASF[/url]

so i'm pretty much done for this season.  not dragging it until I get a
diff.

anyone know if gear oil spills on a 6 puck disk if its still use able?  I
have access to a sand blaster to clean it off but wanted to now if its
useable?