Oh WAY OT: Ever wonder what the "short bus" does in the 1/4?

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> In our world, NOTHING is exempt from the strip. Nothing.
> So while I was at
> a conference yesterday, my hubby had the special ed. kids
> up at the track
> for a field trip. So they let them do a pass, with the
> bus driver at the
> wheel. This is an auto gas bus, with 12 people plus a 400
> lb. wheelchair on
> board: And the results are:
>
> 23.9seconds @ 57.8 mph
> 3.67seconds 60 ft
>
> Bring it, sister...
> Cathy

OMG that's too funny!  Kinda similar to the ambulance
running the autocross at the Toronto show a few years ago.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172