(no subject)

I can't just junk the car, I was soooo upset at what I found. As Daun said, I've put a lot of time in it already
Soooo. I just finished off the PS. All new 22 ga sheet steel. The acid finish will be dry in the morning.
 The DS will have to wait till tomorrow.With out a sheet metal brake, I'll have to do this in a 2 pieces. The lower section (like the PS) and the front of the swingarm support as the second.