I saw the original Kia!

I was teasing Scott about not having his scirocco finished (which it still
isn't iirc :).

So on our cruise to Cincy I started calling his subaru a honda, toyota,
finally it got to yugo and isuzu and still no reaction from Scott, but when
I mentioned KIA, that put it over the top and he freaked out.  So from that
point forward...

And that's the way it happened...honest!

- Jan Folkson

http://www.janfolkson.com