updates on fiberglass MkI fenders, and such...

I don't know about that, but back in the day he was trying to build up that
black car, and had a CF hood made for his car, and a few others, and he had
rejected some, one of which I bought as a second. I planned to have it
painted anyway, but it was a bad batch of MkII ones at that point. Since
then, I've heard several rumours of them producing some MkI items, or
someone that sure sounds like them. If s, thier customer service slogan
would be "Good Luck Buddy"
Cathy