Spring Tooling pt1

--- Nate Mellom <doubt@inwave.com> wrote:
>  > But there can be no doubt which will be the last
>  > standing on the continent, I'm afraid.
>
> You're absolutely right, Phil.
> This one:
>
> http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2473647

That's hilarious.  True, too. I am glad to hear VW
might get it.  I had mentioned earlier in that thread
that they should buy it for a museum piece.  I hope
that is the way it goes down.

I meant as far as model extinction.  The clock is
ticking - loudly.  When I put my Mk2s next to my Mk1,
I can see the sad fruitage of just a few years time
('79 to '85) and the difference in rust prevention
measures during that time.  Makes me wanna cry.  It
puts Mk2s and everything else on another planet for
survival.  *sniff*