Spring Tooling pt1

I just got done reading the thread, and it seems VW is buying it.  Not
exactly sure if it's VAG or VWoA, and if it will stay in the states or
not, but it will be preserved for a long, long time in a museum.

Pilgrimage #1: Cincy
Pilgrimage #2: Where ever this car lands.

Nate

Oh, and Tonee, don't worry about the no-start thing, I'll just jump your
ass everytime we stop.

K, that doesn't really sound good....