old skool sway bar to offer for free....

No problem, it was just one of the interesting things I discovered when I
was designing the crossmember braces I used to sell.  The mk2 rocco has
its nose shoved forward and extra metal welded on to the bumper
tube...next time you see a mk2 with its hood popped, take a look at the
bumper tube, you'll find the "normal" rear bolt hole has been welded shut
on them.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1979 Dasher Coupe 2.0 8v
1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1990 Corrado TDI
1990 Fox Wagon (1.6 Heron head project)
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)