IS My auto tranny finally giving up the ghost?

Mike B,

  When you say that it shifted erratically, do you mean like what I described? if so what was your fix aside from selling it?

  EL Tony

Michael Bueti <michaelbuetiwon@gmail.com> wrote:
  those A/Transmissions are bulletproof .... no worries. Maybe just a
serviving and some new fluid and you should be fine. I sold an
automatic 92 Cabby with over 200k on the original transmission and it
shifted irratically.... Rodolfo will prevail!

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone  calls to 30+ countries for just 2?/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.