Oil change accident

Yeah, that's an odd one for sure. And less messy than my son's famous
change on the Valdez: He used the built in funnel on the waste oil
container in the "storage" position, instead of the "Oil goes into the jug"
position, went in and toasted a bagel, came out to the black river....what
a mess, diesel oil too...
Cathy