Are 10 bar and 10 kp/cm2 the same?

One bar = 750.062 torr = 0.9869 atm = 100,000 Pa.
1 atm = 760 torr = 14.7 psi.

Torr: Based on the original Torricelli barometer design, one atmosphere of pressure will force the
column of mercury (Hg) in a mercury barometer to a height of 760 millimeters. A pressure that
causes the Hg column to rise 1 millimeter is called a torr (you may still see the term 1 mm Hg
used; this has been replaced by the torr).

NO, I didn't know that, I pasted it from somewhere.  But it 'splains it, I reckon.

Ron