Texas Brisket n stuff

Giddy-Up!

  I've been waiting all year for the Chuck Blue Texas Brisket.

  Tonee

Chuck Blue <sukchew@cox-internet.com> wrote:
  Everything is ready for the Cincy brisket cook.Friday is the big day but I will start the smokers Thur. night after work.I'll cook all night and part of Fri.Things should be burnt by late Fri.after noon.If you have a good south wind you might get a whiff.
While waiting for the return of the LC-1 O2 controller I've started the sanding to bare metal of my recent purchase,a 70 standard, Cal look beetle.It's a very good runner but bad paint prep problems.Rust is under the paint so it has to be stripped.I usually only work on it when I'm pissed or frustrated. It's only taken 2 mo to get started because Rose gets most of the attention.
ole blue