Julie needs a.....

I need a heat shield for a MKI fuel tank (If Gordo doesn't have one). I need it fairly soon so I can finish off the rear of the car and get the tank back in with the new fuel lines, Ohhh and get the rear wheels wheels back on...

I also need: (PU at cincy)
A set of reasonable condition (F/R) springs and struts for a MKII.
A rubber strap for the rear tray support MKII (again)
A rear bumper strut also for a MKII. (2 preferable)

A 16v Euro intake cam for a 9A motor
A 16v dist block off plate

And other things that I will remember AFTER I send this mail :)