OT: Scirocco Movie Sighting -> now Family Guy

Sunday's episode.

"You May Now Kiss The...Uh...Guy Who Receives"  April 30, 2006  4ACX28  75
When Brian's gay cousin Jasper comes to Quahog to marry his boyfriend,
Mayor West tries to ban gay marriage. Brian becomes an activist to
overturn the mayor's ban.

 --Timbo