OT: Scirocco Movie Sighting -> now Family Guy

Did anyone else hear the mention of a scirocco in Family Guy last night?

I was in the other room, but heard one of the characters say something like "keys to a scirocco?  they don't even make that car anymore!"  not sure of the context, but maybe someone else saw it.

Doug C.
'89 Jetta GLI
Raleigh, NC