Lanyard Order Page

Thanks, Dan.  Coming from you, that means a lot.

I have this wacky notion that this car should only come out a dozen times a
year and never again be exposed to rain, road salt, excessive sun, etc.  My
long-term plan is to bring it to a much higher level of spiffiness then it's
at now.  I'm limited, cause the paint has some flaws, but I'd rather make
the best of the original paint than go for a repaint.  It will be my
ultimate "garage queen," a tribute to the two new ones I had and should
never have sold so early on (bangs head).

Last year's Cincy trip was a blast, but 9 hours of driving in near constant
rain had me saying "never again."  Plus, I've come full circle....I want to
come out to hang, drink beer, talk with my friends, eat some killer Blue
Brisket, gawk at some Sciroccos (hopefully get some rides), watch some
videos and share in the good times.  As much as I love "loving" my 16V, I
don't want to be distracted by it.

The 88 will be at H20, though  :-)

PS: There was a motorcycling GTG that I totally wanted to go on this year,
but found out it was going to be a big money weekend for a band I perform
with...would've have cost me big time to blow off the work (unpaid) and take
the trip.  Now, I've heard the same about Cincy, plus the fact that the band
was asked to participate in a national competition and that weekend is the
regional competition, which we're told we'll most likely win (would result
in a trip to Memphis for the finals), so now I'm screwing my bandmates by
taking this trip ARGHHHHHHH!