-> NOW CHEAPER - RARE Scirocco Cabriolet Bieber for Sale! [...in states- delivery to Cincy available....]

(Sorry to tag onto your thread...but....)

Dad has asked me to let the LIST know that he will sell the 16v purple
Bieber for $7500 USD. For an extra bit, I could be compelled to deliver it
to Cincy.

Pics upon request- most of you know what it looks like already.

Dan Snow -TPA, FL
'87 16v Scirocco
'87 16v    -occo (? car-trailer)
'82 DIESEL Scirocco (*NEW and IMPROVED daily driver)
'81 Rabbit Sportruck
'87 16v Scirocco (back-up shell)

AOL-ers!!!!!!