Lanyard Order Page

On 11:10:40 pm 04/30/06 Phil Boeye <rocco_phil@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Michael Bueti <michaelbuetiwon@gmail.com> wrote:
> >  just submitted my new and improved pics... psyched
> >  about the lanyard!!
>

> The Great Pumpkin?  lol
>
> Everyone's looks so good.  I am going to be
> intimidated bringing the Frau in there with her all
> boogered up and everything.  Ya know, without the
> make-up.
>
> She's 'au natural'.

Some of the most natural ones are the most sound mechanically, since they
are the faithful dailies.  So that's all good. And even if it looks rough
AND gets pushed in, it's a Scirocco, so there will be joy. Much joy. :)
As for makeup? Wait till you see Klaus'. I'm hoping the young'uns will
finish up my "flair" edition dashboard this year, and then there is the
leopardskin. And the carpet. I love the copper, but not all agree...Not all
makeup is pleasing, but natural always is :)
Cathy, the no-makeup edition