Gas prices are up....

I drive the VR 80mi to and from from work 4 days a week. I do worry about the price but the power just tends to make me forget the price.

Rhett Farnum <rocco.crossing@gmail.com> wrote:    That would be sither the 10% standard ethanol bleand or the E85 that Tonee is talking about that his van will run on. It is not as efficient as gas is so until gas goes up more you are actually spending more per mile to use the E85. Not saying it is a bad thing as E85 is great for the enviroment and is 110 Octane!! But it is not a dollar effective.

  Rhett

  On 4/27/06, Derrick floyd <tyrone27@gmail.com> wrote:   anyone heard of gasahall.