Take the Good With the Bad

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> > Note to self: The next "trenchocat mafia" like shooting
> spree is
> > likely to be located in Ontario.
>
> I'm working on them, one of them dialed 911 today, pretty
> hard with those
> furry paws. Now I just need to get them the little
> trenchcoats, and scaled
> down guns that we're not allowed to have here.
> Trench-o-cats, yeah, Daun,
> can't you just see Puss Puss with a gun? Be afraid.

Ok, so if I'm reading this right, THE CAT dialed 911 today?
 And Puss Puss with a gun is not an image I want to conjure
up.  ("You will fill my food bowl, NOW, human.")

*shudder*

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172