Take the Good With the Bad

> but hearing the kid say Scirocco must have been a surprise.  Most
> people I know still have no clue what a Scirocco is, let alone a
> young kid!  Maybe there is still hope out there.  ;)
> Ben

Not much. I was helping another NewBeetle owner figure out what her coolant
light was about, and one of my "delightful" greenhouse students asks me
"Hey, you have VWs, do you have any Golfs?" I said no. Then he asks,"Do you
have any Skih-roh-koes?" Not wanting them to be stolen, I say, "no, I don't
have any Skih-roh-koes" Loser. (sorry, that's an educational term)
No hope in my world. Not today anyway.
cathy