The plaid is back..

Got the seats back from the upholsterer (same guy who I used in 1985
to re-do the trashed original seats) yesterday and updated the web
page with some new pics I took this morning.  I dropped them off
Tuesday and was intent on picking a non-descript light gray color for
the seating areas.

But I couldn't resist what they had on the shelf.  The blue in the
fabric is a perfect match for the exterior color.  Although the owner
couldn't identify the pattern, he thought it is a mid-80s Chevrolet
body cloth.  This is the result.. the plaid is back.
http://pws.prserv.net/gforbess/scirocco/dash.jpg
http://pws.prserv.net/gforbess/scirocco/interior.jpg
http://pws.prserv.net/gforbess/scirocco/rearseats.jpg

Gordon