HELP needed for Insurance claim.

Well, the lawyers are finally at a stage were the insurance company is
willing to talk settlement for the accident that killed my '79 mk1 2 years
ago.

The insurance company is still trying to claim that the "Old Volkswagen"
is worthless as they are never sold around here and therefore are not
popular, like an old bug or a mustang - nice try :

So we have a bunch of documentation, but what would really help is some
hard figures of what mk1's are actually selling for.

So, this is a plea for help from anyone who has happened to buy or sell a
mk1 in the last 4 or 5 years.  If you happen to have some official
documentation with a price on it, could you please scan it, snap a digital
photo, what ever and email it to me.  It would be a great help.

TIA

Cory Langford
'86 Roc turbo,
'78 Roc turbo - RIP,