'An Ode to Cincy' (*may contain offensive language)

NOTE: some language may offend young listers.

T'was some days before Cincy,
	and all through the land
Many Sciroccos were stirring,
	except for my dad's.
I in my diesel,
	drafting a truck,
Settled on in
	for a drive long-as-fuck
I departed for Georgia,
	when what should appear?
But a sweet-looking 8v,
	in my side-view mirror
The driver caught up,
	and gave me a wave
To which I obligingly,
	did the same

On pistons!
On valves!
On pressure plate!!

On Bosch!
On Mann!
Oh boy this is great!!

A quick pit stop was made, to bleed the main vein,
	as some wonder what, are those silly cars' names.

But we need to get moving!
	it's getting fracking late!

So onward we pushed our little dubs to their prime,
	About 4500, 'Cause we like to hear 'em whine.

Cincy is now, just a few hours away,
	I think not even a trooper, could keep me at bay.

It's so much fun,
	And I always have such a blast.

That *THIS* is the season *I* consider-

		- BAD-FUCKING-ASS -

			  :D

Drive SAFE on your way there folks- I wanna see you all again this year! I
have no choice, I *can't* go faster than 80 ;) (yeah, I'm driving the diesel
again- 45mpg is hard to beat and my 16v won't be ready yet anyways....)

(Year #7 now for me....it's better than Christmas, imo)
Dan Snow -TPA, FL
'87 16v Scirocco
'87 16v    -occo (? car-trailer)
'82 DIESEL Scirocco (*NEW and IMPROVED daily driver)
'81 Rabbit Sportruck
'87 16v Scirocco (back-up shell)