From: Allyn [mailto:amalventano1@tds.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 8:44 PM
To: Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Daily happenings at my place

So, after realizing that 11 inch wide rubber in the rear of a scirocco will
show
no visible signs of underinflation (10 psi / 22 psi), and the only evidence
of
said underinflation is by the resulting funky handling (seemed to be
teedering,
as if the rear right shock had blown), I had some repairing to do.  After
removing enough screws and nails to build a small shed and doing all
necessary
patching, I retired to the house, where the 10 year old was busily slamming
her
door in the face of my (then rather disgruntled) wife.

Behold the cause and effect of such things:
http://www.malventano.com/scirocco/twin/cam/index.htm

:|
Al