Cincy lanyards

My brother does a lot of national events where the event staff is required
to have ID's on them at all time for access to restricted areas.  I called
him last night to see if any of his connections would be able to provide
them cheaper as he does a good amount of business. He thought that we should
be able to get 100 tags, laminating sleeves with punches and printed ropes
(I guess that is what the call the part that goes around the neck) for as
cheap as 50-60 cents per set. That all depended on the colors and imprinting
on the ropes.  He said that they can get expensive very quickly so we needed
to be careful to avoid too many features as he has paid upwards of $4 per
lanyard in the past for a particular event that ordered some unusual stuff.
I should be hearing from him today or tomorrow with specifics of what he is
able to get.  He said that with special printing on the rope it would not
take longer than a week to get them. Who ever is putting this all together,
I'll put you in touch with him if you decide that is the way to go.

Dave

David Winchell, II
87 2.0L 16V Scirocco
84 BBS Scirocco Turbo G60