1.8T 25K Miles 180Hp Sport Turbo W/acc. NOW $1500 For Everything - http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2471369

I sold the stand-alone, now I have the engine, with some small extras, from
the 'tex:

For sale: 2002 1.8T swap w/25K, it comes with a recently replaced 180hp
Sport turbo [B]NOW!!! $1500![/B]

Weber big throat throttle body with TPS installed.

I bought this for my '81 Scirocco S, but I've decided to stick with my 2L16V
w/TT276 or TT288 cams.

1.8T long-block w/25K miles, 180hp sport turbo, comes with intake manifold
w/weber throttle body and TPS installed,
 and exhaust manifold. It comes with all the accessories; PS pump,
alternator, a/c compressor, water pump, and they all run on a serpentine
belt.
[B]$1500 for everything, picked up in Bear, Delaware, or I can deliver it
anywhere in the Philadelphia area.[B]

http://thescirocco.com/images/18T180HP25K.jpg

The TEC3 was sold...  :thumbup:

Just as pictured...
There's a lot of extra parts, that I'm including right now; fuel rail,
injectors, the cam trigger wheel and sensor, along with wires for a
coil-pack, Weber big throat throttle body, manifolds and 180hp turbo.

You get what you see in the picture; no engine mounts, or harness. The
reason for this, is that the engine was installed in an '85 Scirocco and a
TEC3 stand-alone engine management w/coil-packs was used, which I just sold.

$1500 for a 1.8T long-block with all the accesories, intake manifold,
exhaust manifold, new timing belt installed, and a 180HP factory Sport
turbo. The stock tubo needs some vane work, there's no excess play, should
be an easy rebuild, and it's only $50, if you want it.

If anyone else wants the stock T3 turbo, it's $75 shipped in the US.

Fuel rail is $50 including shipping.
Intake manifold is $50  including shipping in the US.
Weber throttle body w/TPS $100  including shipping in the US.
Intake air temp sensor, $25 including shipping.
Exhaust manifold, $75 including shipping in the US.
180hp sport turbo assembly, as in pic, $500 including shipping in the US.
8mm wires for GM style coil-packs, $25 including shipping in the US.
Alternator $75 including shipping, $80 if you want it bench tested.
Power steering pump $45 including shipping in the US.
Air-conditioning compressor $60 including shipping in the US.

It's priced to sell, because I don't have the time to mess with it, but if
it doesn't sell this week, I'll pull all the extra parts, and sell it as a
bare 1.8T w/Sport turbo long-block with 25K miles, for $1500.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2471369

Peter
http://thescirocco.com/

Drive the GTI, and save the Scirocco!

Please! Include the previous text in your reply...