Attn 16V owners: I need to know where some wires go

I am getting pretty close to getting this thing done and want to verify that
the sensor on the lowe side of the head(facing trans.), connects to the
brown plug with a gr/bl and r/wh wires.  Is this correct, and what is that
sensor anyway, coolant?
secondly I have two wires, both with spade connectors, coming from the same
area as the previous plug; one is gr/bl and the other r/yel I figure they are
going to sensors on the side of the head, but any idea which to which?

As for my accomplishments this weekend: I am nearly done with the wiring
on this thing, need to get a new radiator(one I have is totally wrong) and have
removed all the undercoating from the '78's floorpans and tunnel.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

''98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-Now a 16V! Needs: finish the wiring
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic, 4 speed.- In the Rotisserie Just three
wheelwells and rear floor left on undercoating removal
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe