Body work on MKI's and MKII's

For those interested in body work this spring, I made a web tutorial just for our cars.

http://www.menloparkrandd.com/scirocco/draco_rebuild/index.asp

Fenders, door skins, templates and (ughh) windshield repairs are covered already.

I will be adding rocker panel repairs as well as the fuel pump area and (again uggghhh) the swing arm attachment points. I will also add a page for tools and welding tips and tricks if any one is interested.

Ideas etc are welcome, I'll add it to the list of stuff already covered....

Julie