Ebay links

Yeah, I knew it was North of North Bay, which is five hours north of here.
We figure its only 950 kms from me, and easy jaunt, times three....

But I dropped into my new local VW dealership and the guy I usually deal
with in the parts department is selling his 80 with a 16V in it. Anyone
interested, I can give you his email.

THAT one is a bit closer. Also a bit more than $200 with two "friends"....

cathy
"our South is further North than your North"