Sweet Sassy Malassy - I'm an igiot

--- Allyn <amalventano1@tds.net> wrote:
> I hope the arm or the rear mount gave instead of
> yanking the forward mounting
> point off of the body...
> Disregard, I just checked out the later posted pics.
> Arm is way bent, but I cant
> help but wonder if it didn't tweak the body a bit.
> You really need to get a
> lower tie piece down there.
> Lemme know if you need a replacement arm, im sure I
> have a few around here.

Thanks, Al.  Any chance you have some w/o bushings in
there?

Anyhow, I reposted some pics - better ones.  And a
comparison pic of the RH a-arm, which is fine.  I
wonder if that balljoint has been torn to shreds?  The
damage should be interesting.  And the one thing I
really don't want to see is damage at those frame
mount points.

I'll post up some good daylight pics tomorrow.

-Phil