Scirocco Bentley available

Yep, it seems to be working now. And I opened the ports bittorent uses in my
firewall for both incoming and outgoing, if that's what you mean. I also
opened them in my router. Anything else to make it work faster? I'm only
uploading at around 3-6k right now. Bittorent isn't set to throttle until
20k.