Scirocco Bentley available

Start the torrent, allow it to create the file as it begins downloading. Stop
the torrent download. Copy your existing file* over the one the torrent
downloader created and restart the download. It should re-verify the file and
begin seeding.

* You could just point it to your existing file from the start, but if it is
different for any reason, it will effectively corrupt your existing copy and
you'll have to start over...

HTH
Al