Is there a "brass" color touch-up paint?

Hi everyone - When I cleaned up all the bits in my engine bay, I had my head up
my ass and didn't realize I was removing the protective coating. Hence, many,
many, grrrrr, many little bits now show more corrosion than they ever did
before...

When I get the time, I'm going to take the Dremel/wire-wheel and clean
everything up again; except this time I will coat everything with a protective
paint layer and maybe even a clear layer on top of that.

Does anyone know if there is a touch-up color available that closely resembles
injector brass?

Thanks!  JT