[NOT MINE!] '81 Scirocco In Tennessee - petemcclure@yahoo.com Phone 404-921-7220

My girlfriend will kill me, but i've always wanted a mk1. is there anyone in
the vicinity who'd be willing to look and the car and possibly drive it to
new orleans (in exchange for money, crawfish, beer, and music?). i've STILL
got my wrecked 87 sitting in the front yard with a  2l 16v, lsd, leather
corrado seats, and plenty of other go fast goodies...

--
-Michael Abatzis
New Orleans!