electrical issues

One other thing I noticed:  Only one brush.  :)  That's right and the spot
for the second one only has a spring in there.  I guess it was time for it
to die.

Unfortunately, I have no way of getting to FLAPS, so will have to wait til
tomorrow to go order it.  Won't let me order it over phone and it'll take a
day to get to store, so hopefully, I'll be driving it by Wed.  Fuckin
country livin...

Looks like I'll have to also drive the wife to work in her car so I can use
it to go order part AND make my dentist appt in the morning.

Fun stuff.

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)