Inner cv diagnose

I have noticed that if I shift the front and rear engine/tranny mounts,
sometimes that will change the way the CV has to work and therefore make
it more obvious.  I don't know if you can easily do that in that car or
not, but if so it will work...

David

PS--  I have noticed I am more likely to get a highway speed vibration
from the inners, not the outers.  But your car is not transverse-mounted
so I don't know if it would react the same way.