Alternator tensioning Modification: The turnbuckle project - Cheapass HOF?

Yeah, jam nuts.  No worries.  Actually, only one is truly needed.

We have to start a Cheapass Hall of Fame.  Not for goofy stuff like when I tied my front bumper on
with rope (that was actually a joke, btw) but for good, ingenious, cheapass solutions like this.

I don't do websites...who volunteers?

Cheapass Ron