I quit my job at the dealer...Attn; Brian Spinney

Thanks Jim, that means a lot, especially the bit I left behind here...
:-)  Do feel free to hit me up with any Q's, I understand what it is
like to speak to a parts man that has no idea of what car you are
working on...  <----That was me, before I started there...  :-)

Cheers,
  David